The Falcon 80W kit by Horizon was sent from HealthCabin for this review. It delivers up to 80W wattage powered by single 18650 battery (not included in the package), and the tank in the kit is the amazing Falcon King, you can view my review here. In this review, I will talk more about the mod and whole kit performance.
Falcon 80W Mod:
- Size: 96.8×27.95mm
- Display: 0.49in OLED screen
- Output: 5-80W
- User modes: Variable wattage
- Battery: 1×18650 (not included)
- Resistance range: 0.08ohm minimum
Falcon King Subohm Tank:
- Size: 58.34×25.4 (Bubble glass diameter – 28mm)
- E-liquid capacity: 6ml
- Coils compatibility: M-Dual Mesh, M1 Mesh, and M & F Falcon Coils ranges.
- Locking slide top fill cap with button release
- Bottom adjustable airflow
Open the Box
- 1 x Horizon Falcon 80W mod
- 1 x Horizon Falcon King subohm tank 6ml
- 1 x 0.38ohm Falcon M-Dual mesh coil (Pre-stalled)
- 1 x 0.16ohm Falcon M1 mesh coil
- 1 x 5ml glass tube
- 1 x Set of O-rings
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty card
Building & Design
Everything in the package box was shining and perfectly manufactured. I love the blue color I received, though you may leave fingerprints on it. The whole kit is around 150mm tall 28mm in diameter. The color matching is perfect – blue resin drip tip, blue o-rings, decorated with black buttons. It feels very comfortable at hands, the surface finish is impressive. BTW, there was no dirt or sharp edges found in the new kit. This part, I will give it 10 of 10.
The Falcon mod is powered by single 18650 battery, able to deliver up to 80W wattage, and there is a 0.49 inch LED display near the bottom. For wattage adjustment, compared to the method of FreeMax Twister, I love the screen display with “+” and “-” keys.
The fire button design is also cool, at the right position. The 510 spring-loaded pin is centered, matches the Falcon King tank perfectly. There is a micro USB charging port with 5V/1A charging current. Personally, I highly recommend you to take the battery out and charge it on battery chargers.
Here are some basic operations:
- 5 click the power button – turn it on/off
- Single click the “+” or “-” keys – adjust the wattage
- Hold the “+” and “-” keys for 3 seconds – lock/unlock the “+” and “-” key to avoid wattage mis-adjustment while vaping.
Falcon King Subohm Tank
I have reviewed it before, please check my review here.
There is no surprise that this kit will deliver you a feast of flavor and huge cloud. I have vaped it around 10 days now, M2 coil 6 days and M1 coil 4 days. The default wattage setting is 50W when the device is on.
- M2 dual mesh coil – excellent flavor, huge cloud, long coil life, warmer vapor
- M1 single mesh coil – excellent flavor, huge cloud, long coil life, cool vapor
Overall, the Falcon Kit has met my expectation, easy to use, good flavor and good vapor production.
Pros & Cons
- Replaceable 18650 battery
- Falcon King subohm tank
- LED display
- Nice building and finishing
- Easy to use
- None, but if they can add one more function to lock the power button, that will be great.
Where to Buy?
If you are interested and wanna buy one, please check it at HealthCabin, they are offering freeshipping for this kit.
Design – 10/10
Flavor – 9/10
Vapor Production – 9.5/10
Quality – 9.5/10
Ease of Use – 9/10
Value for Money – 9/10
Compared to similar 80W stick kits from other brands, like SMOK stick 80W, FreeMax Twister 80W, I do believe the Horizon Falcon 80W is the best. Replaceable 18650 battery, wattage adjustable with LED screen display, not to mention the popular Falcon King subohm tank. This is a must have if you love the stick kits.