I believe many of WOTOFO Profile RDA or Profile Unity RTA vapers love the OFRF NexMesh Coil. Now they released a new subohm mesh tank – OFRF NexMesh Subohm Tank with brilliant conical mesh coil design.
- 25mm base diameter, 40.5mm tall
- Large fill port
- Leak-resistant silicone guard
- 4ml capacity, 5.5ml bubble glass included
- Stainless steel and glass construction
- 810 acrylic resin drip tip
- 6 colors
- 1 * nexMESH sub Ohm Tank (4ml PCTG tube & A1 0.2om coil pre-installed)
- 1 * SS 316L Conical Mesh Coil 0.15 Ohms
- 1 * Bubble glass tube 5.5ml
- 1 * User Manual
- Replacement O Rings
Design & Quality
The appearance of the 4ml PCTG NexMesh Subohm tank is a bit similar with the Uwell Crown 3, but it will be more beautiful with 5.5ml bubble glass tube. 25mm diameter matches the VOOPOO Drag 2 mod & Geekvape Aegis Legend Mod perfectly.
All of the tanks components are slightly beveled and this gives the nexMESH tank a clean look. Even the drip tip is beveled at the top and bottom. It’s a very nice and neat looking tank that isn’t overly styled.
Many subohm tanks are slide-open top filling, but the NexMesh Subohm Tank is the best I have ever used. It slides open easily and the opening is big enough for both dripper applicators and unicorn bottles. What makes it outstanding is – there is a silicone guard in the filling hole to make sure the tank never leaks once sealed.
The brilliant conical coil heads are amazing, they’re built in a cone-style orientation, with the coil being wider at the bottom than it is at the top. This ensures better saturation and more flavor. It is not a gimmick, it really makes a difference. FreeMax Fireluke Mesh coils & Horizon Falcon Mesh Coils are good enough, but OFRF is in a new level.
There are 2 coils:
- nexMESH A1 – 0.2ohm. For wattage vaping. Rated for 75W
- nexMESH SS316L – 0.15ohm. For TC vaping. Rated for 180º to 280º. For wattage vaping between 55W and 75W.
The mesh coil heads also have an excellent lifespan. I have used the A1 coil for a week and it still works and delivers decent flavor. Impressive!
For sure, the NexMesh sub ohm tank is one of my favorite mesh tank now. Both coils deliver decent flavor and produce huge vapor, with a long lifespan. The airflow is easy to control, personally I love the airflow 2/3 open.
Pros & Cons
- Nice design & quality
- Brilliant coil design
- Flavor is good
- Huge vapor
- 5.5ml bubble glass tube included
- No leak
- Top filling design is good
- Like all Mesh coil tanks, the OFRF NexMesh Subohm tank is also a juice monster.
Where to buy
Thank you HealthCabin to send me this excellent sub ohm tank to review. Please have a visit to HealthCabin, and buy from them if you like it. Reminder: you will get a member price after login your account at HealthCabin, which is cheaper than other vendors.