- Size: 95 x 40.5 x 17.5mm
- Battery capacity: 950mAh
- E-liquid capacity: 2ml
- Output voltage: 3.3~4.2V
- 1 x 510Vape SPAS-12 battery
- 1 x Pod
- 1 x 0.4ohm mesh coil
- 1 x 0.8ohm regular coil
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Warranty card
Design & Building
SPAS-12, what I learned was that it was a gun, but this kit does not look like that gun. While I do believe they got some inspiration from the Squid Industries Double Barrel V3 box mod. They are somewhat similar in appearance.
The battery part is full metal construction with a small resin decoration, overall it feels pretty good at hands, the size is small, battery curve is good. While the pod part is all about PCTG, I love the coil changeable setup, the refilling system and the airflow adjustment. Unfortunately, the drip tip can not be replaced.
950mAh battery is good enough to provide a wholeday vaping power. There is a fire button near the top and a voltage adjustment button near the bottom, a LED indicator down the fire button, which will tell you the output wattage level and the battery life.
What surprised me was that it came with a vibration system. The mod will vibrate when you:
- Turn it on/off
- Adjust the output voltage level
The vibration is pretty strong and lasts about 2 seconds. I have compared it with the mobile phone, you can feel a stronger vibration when you hold the SPAS-12 kit.
Some basic instruction:
- 5 click the fire button – Turn it on/off
- 2 click the voltage adjustment button – change the output voltage, 3 levels.
- Red – Hight voltage output
- Blue – Standard voltage output
- Green – Low voltage output
- Green – battery level >50%
- Blue – battery level is between 30% and 50%
- Red – battery level is under 30%
The kit came with 2 coils: 0.4ohm mesh coil (16W max output) and a regular 0.8ohm coil (13W max output). I have used the 0.4ohm coil for 4 days and 0.8ohm coil for 3 days.
- 0.4ohm mesh coil – the vapor production is very good, while I love the 0.8ohm flavor more, and like other mesh coils, it demands lots of juice;
- 0.8ohm regular coil – flavor is impressive, vapor production is OK.
- I believe both coils are able to work a week or more
Overall, this is a good pod kit for new vapers, very easy to refill the juice, change the coil and battery operations.
Pros & Cons
- Nice appearance
- Good battery life
- Coil changeable
- Good filling system
- Vibration system
- Voltage adjustable
- Strong magnetic connection between battery and pod
- Drip tip cannot change, and it is a wide bore tip, not good for MTL vaping
Where to Buy
If you wanna have one 510vape SPAS-12 kit, please check it at HealthCabin. Dont forget to apply my exlcusive 10% off coupon code: VP360.