The Galax 25W AIO by Syiko was sent from HealthCabin for the purpose of review. Another Orion styled AIO kit, the Galax came with 1200mAh built-in battery and 2ml refillable pod, coil changeable, airflow adjustable, 3 power modes. Sounds like a good AIO with any features you want. Lets see how it vapes in this review.
- Size: 100 x 45.8 x 19.5mm
- Battery: built-in 1200mAh
- Cartridge capacity: 2ml
- Coil resistance: 0.6 / 1.2Ω
- Output power: 8.5 – 25W
- Voltage range: 2.5 – 4.2V
- Coil changeable
- Airflow adjustable
- Variable voltage: Low/Middle/High
- 6 colors
- 1 x Galax 25W mod
- 1 x Cartridge ( 0.6ohm mesh coil pre-stalled)
- 1 x 1.2ohm regular coil
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Warranty card
Design & Building
Compared to the 510vape SPAS-12, I love the appearance of Galax more. Full medal construction on the body with colorful prints, though there is no any resin. Resin has been a popular material for vaping devices since its first appearance on vaping products, people may feel weird when a product does come with a resin decoration, but is it a necessary for all products? I dont think so. The Galax appearance is attractive.
On the front side, there is a juice window to check your juice level and a airflow window to let the airflow goes into the pod. Unfortunately, people cannot adjust the airflow via the airflow window.
There are 2 buttons on the battery: power button and mode button. And there are 4 indicators: 3 for power mode, 1 for battery life. It can be charged via micro USB port near the bottom.
The built-in 1200mAh battery is big enough to supply my wholeday vaping power, it can be fully charged in about 90 minutes. Here are some basic/easy operations:
- 5 click the power button to turn it on/off
- 1 click the mode button to change the output power: Low/Middle/High
- Auto off – the device will turn off automatically if there is no operation for 2 hours.
And here are the indicators info:
Output power mode
- Blue – High
- Green – Middle
- White – Low
- Green – battery life ≥ 40%
- Yellow – 15% ≤ battery life <40%
- Red – battery life <15%, and the red light will flash 10 times
The PCTG pod looks pretty big but it only holds 2ml juice. The drip tip is standard 510 tip, you can change it with your own tip. While I don’t like the setup to change a coil, its too hard to screw the coil out as the operation space is so narrow, you need extra force/help with some tools. The airflow control ring is also built on the coil base. Next to the coil hole, there comes the juice filling hole, which is big enough to accept any kind of juice bottles, but please pay attention to the silicone plus, dont push it too hard, or you’ll have trouble to get it back to the right position.
How it Vapes
I have used it for about 2 weeks, overall the Galax is able to meet my expectation. There are 2 coil options:
- 0.6ohm mesh coil for DL vaping – I love this coil more, as it generated very good flavor and decent vapor production. The coil life is also great, the flavor weaked a bit in the 6th day I used it.
- 1.2ohm regular coil for MTL vaping – this coil is not bad, I love the flavor, but the vapor is a bit cool, which is not my style.
Pros & Cons
- Nice looking
- Coil changeable
- Adjustable airflow
- Good flavor
- Big battery
- Easy to use
- Struggle to change a new coil
- Cannot adjust the airflow via the airflow window
- Make some air vent holes at the botton for heat dissipation – safety first
Where to Buy
If you’re interested and wanna get one of this Galax AIO kit, please check it at HealthCabin, they are selling it around $20USD, which is a very good price point. What’s more you can get another 10% off with my exclusive coupon code: VP360. Friendly reminder: please login to get the price I mentioned.