VooPoo DRAG 2 was so popular in 2018, The VooPoo DRAG 2 177W TC mod Kit is a decent makeover of an already popular kit, in a smaller form with more power, and is sure to be another hit by VooPoo. The VooPoo DRAG 2 is a good box mode with really beauty colors design and very fast chip, many vapers are attractive by it and consider to buy one. Today, I want to give you some reviews I collected in some forums.
Vaporraven from forum.e-liquid-recipes said, It is definitely a lightweight mod but I’m afraid the long-term battery life is going to be like 3 to 4 months before it doesn’t even last a half a day.
Review by Uranus On Fire from the e-cigarette-forum:
1. The mod is still heavy but lighter than first model
2. No VV (VariVolt) mode. I love this mode on my 157w Drag
1. Ergonomics and Design.
2. The colors are beauty
3. After square box Drag 157w they have gotten rid of the sharp edges and its comfortable to hold in the hand now.
4. Awesome responsive chip that fires really fast and linear
5. Central 510 connector position
The logo on the Resin panel side is more than adequate, and “tastefully done”. The DRAG on the battery panel though is downright ridiculous, and reflects the ego’s of those who market this thing.
What’s your idea on this hot selling kit?